August 8, 2006 continued...
There even was a random ginormous thumb statue by one of the buildings. The arch was very cool. It was a huge arch that was actually a building. One of the things that made it unique was how they built the elevators on the outside of the building. It was a very cool concept. It just makes you think that anything in design is possible, as long as you have the right tools to do it. That night I got my last crepe. Lumiere (the made up name for the crepe man), gave me a discount but it was a sad part of my life to say goodbye to those glorious edible masterpieces. If I marry a rich man I will hire Lumiere to be my butler. I had to go home and pack for the trip to Italy the next day. I could not believe that my study abroad was almost over.





1 Comments:
I wish I was with you to be in that picture with the thumb! Do you wish yours looked like that and didn't have a wart on it?
6/08/2008 4:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home