I don't know what your up for, but I'm up for studying interior design in Europe.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

August 3, 2006

Day number 23

Today we went on a walking tour of Paris, led by Seth, one of the boys in our group that has been studying in France the last month or so. We walked forever, but it was good cause it gave us a quick glance of the major tourist attractions in Paris. We walked by the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, saw one of Hector Guimard’s Metropolitan signs, went to a market, I almost bought the most amazing shoes, but for some reason didn’t, and I am sure I am forgetting some things, but it was all in all a good time. I even found a bunch of Brighton shops and showrooms so that was pretty exciting.

That night I got another amazing crepe from heaven and then I pretty much had sweet dreams all night long.


This is the Eifel Tower, in case you didn't know.



The Arc de Triomphe


This is the outside of the Louvre, look how much detail... It almost gives me a headache, but is amazing at the same time. That is probably a hard spot to reach in architecture.


This probably looks familiar... this is the front of the louvre. I love how they mix the old with the new. The old building, with the new modern pyramids. I just love it!


This is one of the many bridges we crossed on our days journey.

This wall holds the record for the wall with the most collection of plants in the world. That's a lot fo plants.


Look at that... There are Brighton's everywhere!

I don't even know what this park was called, but it had this awesome statue. The whole park was pretty awesome. It was designed very art nouveau.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Did an X-ray blow on you while you were taking this picture by chance?

6/08/2008 4:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home