Friday, July 28, 2006
Day 17
Today was really fun because it was the start of a long weekend on our own time. Today was pretty low key, we just went shopping again and I found some fabulous necklaces and rings. It was pretty exciting. I found them all at Portobello Road.

After shopping I was so excited cause we were going to Stomp, which was out-of-control amazing. I loved the whole show. The whole thing was done with brooms, garbage cans, pipes, etc... It was very fun, and kept me entertained the whole time.

This shows my favorite part of the show. The guys came out with these sinks around their necks and they made all these rhythms with cups and water. Explaining it doesn't make it sound that cool, but it was so amazing. I can't believe the things they came up with. I was so impressed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home