I don't know what your up for, but I'm up for studying interior design in Europe.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Okay... so Day 9. So this was a fanastic day. Here we are at the Padington Station waiting for our train to take to get to Oxford because we are going to the Blenheim Palace, which is the palace of Winston Churchill's uncles property. I really just liked the way this was constructed with the beams high above, it really opens up the space so that even though it is jam packed with people, you feel like you have all the space in the world. (Okay... maybe not all the space).


This is Blenheim. I loved it here. I felt like I was in an old palace, oh wait... I was!!! It was very cool, especially since we just had gone to the Churchill Museum, and these kind of related. I love things that are old and still in fabulous condition. Props to these architects, I am super impressed!

Okay... If you didn't like the palce, check out these gardens. This is definitely the prettiest thing I have ever seen in England. I loved this. This had many secret gardens and it was so green and pretty, I definitely give props to the gardener too. That is just as important for Blenheim as the upkeep of the palace in my mind.

Don't worry... this is still in the front yard of Blenheim. I could have sat in front of this view all day, and I did for over an hour. This picture does not give it justice at all, but I love nature!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home