I don't know what your up for, but I'm up for studying interior design in Europe.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 7. This is my friends Kaylee and Whitney at our Tube exit. South Kensington is where we have been living. After a long day of walking, seeing this sign can be music to our ears.


Today we went to the carpet gallery in Birmingham. Boy was it a long journey to get there. 15 minutes on the tube, 2 hours on the train, then 45 minutes on a bus. This was me and my friends after our carpet tour with our fancy earplugs we were supposed to wear.


This was a drink I tried at the carpet gallery, Vimto. It tasted like one of the fizzy candies, but it was a drink.


This is in Picidilly Circus. It is London's little "Time Square." I think this area is so pretty. Especially if you would take out all the loads of people, pigeons, and bird poop. The buildings are very fun, but boy could they use air conditioning. I don't think I have mentioned it yet, but London doesn't believe in air conditioning and I just don't understand it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home