Day 6- Windsor Castle! This was amazing. I can't believe that this waas built 900 years ago. I loved today! Probably my best day so far.
This was at Windsor castle, it was a wee bit erie to have a graveyard in the middle of a pretty garden, but hey, it was an adventure. I went to St. George's cathedral at Windsor also and got to go to the grave of Henry VIII and his wife Jane Seymour. Okay... So right before I stood by this soldier I was told you have to be careful because when they change footing, they don't wait for you to be out of their way, and people have gotten their ears cut off and stuff. You would've been a little nervous too.
This was on our little excursion to Henley on Thames, a little countryside in England. This was in a secret garden we were in, that actually we were chased down later for trespassing. Oops...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home