I don't know what your up for, but I'm up for studying interior design in Europe.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Day 3 is here. This is the Tower of London, isn't fabulous!!! I love it! Apparently I liked it enough to put this picture on my blog twice. (Sorry, it would not let me delete it without starting completely over, and that just wasn't an option).



Well, everytime I get a chance, I sleep. This was in the city hall in europe, which had very comfortable seating.


"London Bridge is falling down" Actually, it isn't cause this is it!!!

I love this bridge, it is called Millenium.


This was my knight in shining armor that I did not even talk to. He was so gorgeous and guess what, I just didn't even speak a word to him, and I look like a fool in this picture so that makes it even worse. I may have just missed out on my chance to meet the man of my dreams!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home