I don't know what your up for, but I'm up for studying interior design in Europe.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Okay... so Day 2. Well there were definitely an array of museums for the day. We started with the Victorian Albert Museum, then went on to the Science Museum, and ended with the Natural History Museum. The pictures below represents lots of things for me, okay maybe two...PAIN and COMFORT. Not to say it was painful to go to the museums, but that it was painful to walk around all day for the second day in a row. This chair I really enjoyed, It was a very comfortable chair, which was probably reinforced in my mind even more because the lack of being able to sit down is always instilled in my brain, so whenver I get a chance to... I feel amazing. (I really am overreacting. I am not in that much pain, but it is nice to vent for a moment).



Don't you think that Salvidor Dali's, Lips sofa are certainly that much better with a female model. Whitney does a fabulous job doesn't she.

I just loved this... well, i don't really know what to call it. I loved everything about it, the look, the technology, it was fabulous.

Okay... so how do I explain this. I hope the day that we use human poo to produce eletricity either never comes or that it never goess this far. I don't want to ever have to save my waste so I can take it home to be able to run my blow dryer for a few minutes. I believe in energy conservation but not in waste reservation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home