Well... I am here!!! I can't believe it is here, but after a days worth of traveling, and a years worth of planning, I guess I would have to say that it's about time. I left Utah at around noon and then arrived in London at 8 am the next day. Then if flying all day wasn't hard enough, we had to stay up all day so that we could get over our jet lag. Luckily, I am amazing at pulling all nighters, and rarely sleep, so this wasn't that huge of an issue. Here are some of the things I did on the first day.

Here is Katie and Susie at the airport in London. While we were waiting for Darrin I decided to experiment with my camera settings. One of the settings lets me choose a color to accent, and I thought the effect was pretty cool. I don't know what Katie and Susie are smiling about, cause I was pretty dang tired.

This is me, Whitney, and Katie taking a stroll to the neighborhood market. I wouldn't have called it a stroll though, more like a journey. We lazy Americans take time to get used to this walking everywhere thing. Walking isn't the only thing I am trying to get used to, paying at least twice as much for everything is quite the adjustment. I just have to keep telling myself I am only gonna be able to do this once in my life... at least until I marry my millionaire, maybe I will find one in London?

This is Parliament. The architecture here is amazing!!! It has taken a while to get used to the roads and right-side drivers. 
This is across from Parliament. This ferris wheel is called the London Eye. Unfortunately I did not ride it, but I sure got to look at it for a while. It's nice to see new things.
Wow!!!I am really here. Let you know how it goes, but I am sure it will be fabulous.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home