I don't know what your up for, but I'm up for studying interior design in Europe.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day 8. Today we went to a few more museums. We started out in front of Big Ben, so I snapped this picture. It's too bad we don't have buildings like this in Utah, or even America.



Our first was the Churchill Museum which was pretty awesome. It was very interactive and set up really cool. Here was just one of the displays, I just really liked how they did the font for this one.


On our walk to the British Museum, I saw this bus and had to snap a picture. Don't you think it fits me well?



This is a replica of the rosetta stone that is in the British Museum, I took a picture by the replica because the real one is in a glass case that is very hard to take a picture of. I know that you probably are thinking, Brighton didn't even see the real one. But I am one step ahead of you, I put the picture of the real one right underneath. I know I am spoiling you, but what the heck!




I tried to get a ticket to The Lion King, but it was sold out so Whitney, Katie, and I went on a night adventure together. This is the Tower of London. The only bad part about it was that there were creepy people out at night. Everyone smelled like alcohol too.


Here is a red telephone booth. These are everywhere in London.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home