August 7, 2006
Day number 27
Today we had another free day in Paris so we woke up and went to the Louvre first because we wanted to miss as much of the crowd as possible. We got there and ran to see the Mona Lisa and the Venus statue, and went to a few gift shops, and ran out. It was the fastest trip to the Louvre probably ever accomplished. It was sped up a little bit because we got kicked out of the Mona Lisa room for taking pictures. Oops...! After the Louvre we went to Notre Dame and were not excited to see a huge line protruding from the door. Luckily we had little Katie with us to fix that problem. She just told us to follow her, and walked herself up to the front of the line and into the Cathedral. I felt bad for a second, until 10 minutes later we were outside the church, ready for a day of shopping ahead of us.
We went to a few little shops, but I really didn’t find anything I wanted till I went to H&M, then I went a little crazy. It is a good thing that they do not have these in Utah, because I would definitely have issues saving any money. I got a few shirts that looked European, and a nice European jacket, and that was my purchases for the day.
Wow! Another awesome staircase. I love this.
This is Notre Dame Cathedral.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home